- Asko full size washer and separate drier dryer, side by side.
- Central vacuum system with 2 x pickup points – 1 x forward – 1 x aft. Vacuum hose and misc. tools.
- Stereo system with input for iPod etc.
- Stereo/DVD connected to TV.
- Pop up 40 inch LCD TV.
- HDMI to TV for other source.
- Miele Speed oven (convection, conventional, microwave).
- Miele three burner induction cook top.
- Fisher Paykel single drawer dishwasher.
- Custom refrigerator (roughly 348 Litres) and freezer (roughly 240 litres) in galley and second custom freezer in basement (roughly 162 litres).
- Each box cooled by a 24 volt Danfoss compressor with controls in the ships office.
- Cooling is via keel coolers mounted in freshwater tank aft of cofferdam.
- Vacuflush heads with valving for direct overboard discharge, discharge to holding tanks with overboard pumps and deck pumpout fitting.
- Freshwater deck shower on aft swim platform with hot and cold mixer valve.
- Aft head with separate shower stall and toilet, vanity/sink exterior to toilet compartment.
- Sink and shower drain overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
- Master has separate tub/shower, toilet compartment with Vacuflush head and vanity with sink integrated in to the forward area of stateroom.
- Shower and sink discharge overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 230VAC reverse cycle Climma air conditioning units – seawater cooled.
- 2 x independently controlled units in the salon and one forward in the master stateroom and one aft.
- Fan only and dehumidification modes in addition to heat and cool.
- Dual self-priming Primetime pumps on pump relays.
- Hot water heat with thermostatically controlled fan coils throughout the boat.
- Kabola hot water loop heats domestic water as well.
- Heat sources include the Kabola diesel boiler and engine waste heat exchanger.
- Manifold to bypass heating loop for summer operation.
- Awning system for salon windows (port and starboard).
- Complete set of hatch covers and rain dodger for master stateroom hatch.
- Interior lighting is recessed LED overhead on dimmers.
- Forward and aft deck flood lights and flybridge task lighting.
- Large forward facing 230VAC flood light on foremast.
- 24VDC fluorescent lights in engine room.
- LED light for swim step area.
- LED anchor lights.