- Tank Tender level indicator for freshwater and diesel tankage.
- Sealand tank gauge for black water level indication.
- Fuel Capacity is 11,960 litres (3,160 US Gal.) in two main tanks, two trim tanks and day tank.
- Tanks are integral aluminium.
- High capacity fuel transfer/polishing system with two geared Oberdoerfer pumps, polishing filtration and debug system allowing transfer from any tank to any tank via valved manifolds.
- Day tank topped up automatically with pump running, low level, fill level and high level alarms.
- Manifold from day tank to all primary consumers with dual Racor filtration on main engine and additional filtration to other diesel consumers.
- Spare Oberdoerfer pump head.
- 6,800 litres (1,800 US Gal.) in two integral aluminium tanks plus separate polyethylene galley tank for filtered water.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater – Two Polyethylene tanks – approximately 150 litre (40 US Gal.) capacity each – one serving the master head and one serving the aft head.
- Filtered tank breathers.
- Remote level indicators.